• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Queen's English Car Show

belmateo

Gold Level Sponsor
John,
Thanks for the update. A week ago I emailed them asking for a refund and did not get any reply. I saved April 25, 2021 and hope they will see that I have already paid my entry fee.
Guy

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
For those of you not in the land of unicorns. It is open range no mask but stay apart in Orange County and Riverside and its a county by county mess of Tin gods. I often put off paying till a couple days before QE as there is no penalty and you can pay online plus they do a good job of taking late on line payments and lining up of pre registered cars and that line is not a long idle as guys fumble for their payment at the gate. The 2020 bummer is variable depending on where you are and who has the pen that is mightier than the mask isn't that how's that goes :)

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
It's on city property so it's a good bet it won't happen. Lots of non sanctioned events still though.

belmateo

Gold Level Sponsor
Anyone have a good contact number for whomever is hosting this show, repeated emails and phone calls have gone unanswered?
Thanks

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
We will be there, hope it is safe.
IDK they will be requiring and having events. Running with scissors and a three-legged race with scissors. My sister-in-law was in Hollywood and said the homeless are camping in trees in a twisted Swiss family Robinson manner.
So maybe look out for poop falling out of the trees :(

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
It was mostly silliness and not a political statement. I was there a couple of weeks ago and it's sporadically infected. I got edited for using a R word in the now gone "He who's name shan't be mentioned thread."

But back to the topic.

I was thinking about going but in a driver car . Been too hot and a club meeting is scheduled for 11:00 . The idea of baking and crawling up the 405 back to the edge of the PV peninsula doesn't excite me in the least.
Maybe in the AC driver car.
What may be missed is a long pep talk on SUNI.