• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

We are invited to Tigers United

phyrman

SAOCA Secretary
Diamond Level Sponsor
Hi all, we have been invited to attend and participate in the 2020 Tigers United hosted by the CAT Club.
It will be at the end of May or early June in Big Bear CA. Details soon!
If we get enough Alpines to show, there will be additional Alpine Classes, ie Stock/Modified.
Trophies have been for Ralley, AutoX and concours
I have participated with both my old Alpine and Tiger and this is quite an enjoyable event. It usually runs Thursday thru Sunday
Please reply if you be attending so I can start getting number of participants
Thanks
Bruce

65beam

Donation Time
I haven't seen the registration fee or hotel rates posted yet. Have you seen the rates yet?

phyrman

SAOCA Secretary
Diamond Level Sponsor
The room rates are $119/night. I will get the name of the Hotel
Plenty of trailer parking as well!

The dates are:
June 18-21, 2020. Father’s day weekend.

BD

phyrman

SAOCA Secretary
Diamond Level Sponsor
The Hotel is
the Lodge at Big Bear, Holiday Inn resort
The registration site will be up Jan 1st

Thursday and Sunday nights are $119
Friday and Saturday nights are 139

RootesRooter

Donation Time
You haven't mentioned the registration fee . Owners may need to know the cost.

They may not have set the registration fees yet. My memory is TU fees don't vary that much year-to-year. I'd look around the CAT site for a 2019 registration form.

Last edited:

Jimjordan2

Donation Time
Oh My!! Seems like a hefty registration fee, but then again maybe I'm unaware of what this fee goes to paying. Looks to me like this weekend trip will cost about $900 or so. I am aware that it is primarily a Tiger function, and they have a slightly higher value than our Alpines, pretty good chunk of change when it's all added up.
Gotta think about this.

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
The events are made to break even . As I understand it there are daily rates , non participant, etc. Compare your auto cross performance to Steve A. or surprise him...

Jimjordan2

Donation Time
Oh, sure, I get it now, there are other events planned during this time, and not just standing around looking at cars. Guess I'll just wait and see what the registration form says when it comes out. Thanks, Warren.