• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Parting out a S5 Alpine in South Carolina

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
I just got a S5 Alpine that I am parting out. Still has the original white paint but the previous owner let it sit for years as yard art so the lower sheet metal panels have rust. Great front and rear valance panels, doors, and the fenders are nice if lower patch panels are put on them. Came with a rusty factory hardtop too. Shipping large panels are expensive so this could give you the perfect excuse to come to the Sunbeam Invasion/SOS in March to pick up some big parts! All other parts are on the car so if you need anything else just send me a PM. Thank you, Eric

SDPhil

Silver Level Sponsor
Morning,

What condition do you suspect the windshield wiper motor and assembly is in?

Phil

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks for the interest!
Dan-it is a regular S5 with stock steel wheels. Steers easily....
Phil-the complete wiper assembly looks fine. I can put voltage to it and test it if you are interested.
Doug-this car came with a stripped factory hardtop bare shell. It has rust in the rear corners but the rest is not bad. I have a lot of spare hardtop parts and someone could put this together or I have another top with no rust and complete but will need seals and a headliner. Send me an email and I will send you photos, etc.

Tommy T

Donation Time
I just got a S5 Alpine that I am parting out. Still has the original white paint but the previous owner let it sit for years as yard art so the lower sheet metal panels have rust. Great front and rear valance panels, doors, and the fenders are nice if lower patch panels are put on them. Came with a rusty factory hardtop too. Shipping large panels are expensive so this could give you the perfect excuse to come to the Sunbeam Invasion/SOS in March to pick up some big parts! All other parts are on the car so if you need anything else just send me a PM. Thank you, Eric

Tommy T

Donation Time
I purchased a 68 Sunbeam Alpine years ago that was already partially restored. Just last year I started to work on the car and found the block was cracked... fun adventure. Whomever dismantled the car somehow lost the ID placard. I can register it as is, but I am looking for an original ID placard from a 68 Sunbeam Alpine I can use for my car. Still a long way to go to get it on the road, but this is a piece of the puzzle I want to solve. Let me know if you have a placard will you? Thank you!

Tom

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hi Eric, Do you have the steering box and column for the car?

Regards, Mark
Mark-a fellow Sunbeam owner in NH can help you with that-and shipping will be cheaper! If interested, send me a PM and I will send you contact info.