• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Sunbeam Alpine Body Panels

yomello

Donation Time
I have a SI parts car that is essentially just a complete body. Its a CA car without rust and 100% straight. I'm not sure what to do with it, but was thinking of cutting and selling the body panels. I have access to plasma cutter and lift and panels could cut to your specifications.

In addition, I have doors, hood, and trunk lids, from this car and a series II.

I'm not sure if there is an interest in these parts, so let me know. I can send photos of desired parts if needed. The car is located in Santa Clara, CA. Shipping is also an option.

Thanks,
Jeff

ccrunner

Donation Time
Hey Jeff.. before you go cutting I'd like to learn more about what you have... I'm nearby in Bakersfield, CA.. I'll try and send you a PM..

-ccrunner

the ghoul

Donation Time
If you do decide to start cutting on it I would be very intrested in the rocker panels, lower rear quarters (both infront and behind the wheel wells, from the lower pinch weld up about 6") and the rear roll pan.

yomello

Donation Time
I'd much rather sell the car whole, and not destroy a car that could be potentially returned to the road. I'm open to any offers on the entire chassis.

Jeff

Ktapply

Donation Time
Please don't cut it up.....

Series 1 cars are getting more rare everyday. I might be interested in saving it. Please contact me via email... Ktapply@zoll.com. Lets discuss what you've got and the condition it's in. Thanks....

Indy_kiwi

Donation Time
I have a SI parts car that is essentially just a complete body. Its a CA car without rust and 100% straight. I'm not sure what to do with it, but was thinking of cutting and selling the body panels. I have access to plasma cutter and lift and panels could cut to your specifications.

In addition, I have doors, hood, and trunk lids, from this car and a series II.

I'm not sure if there is an interest in these parts, so let me know. I can send photos of desired parts if needed. The car is located in Santa Clara, CA. Shipping is also an option.

Thanks,
Jeff

Jeff, do you have a complete Series II for sale or just parts? Thanks