1. Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. Mikeflbmer
    Mikeflbmer jmahall
    Are you saying you got a windshield glass to frame seal from Mcgreagor btitish car parts to fit your series 2 windshield? if so which part....they do not list a seal for a sunbeam windshield....Do you have a part number or any other source? Mike Schreiner in Jupiter, florida
  2. Aldave
    Aldave
    Repainting,repairing,rebuilding
  3. wantasunbeam
    wantasunbeam
    My barn find has finally arrived.
  4. delta5
  5. Wactemoc
    Wactemoc
    I NEED INFO ON MY VIN# HAGERTY SAYS IT'S A 1959 CADILLAC* CAN I GET SOME *HELP* FROM THE CLUB???
  6. Depcons
    Depcons
    Quite muffler
  7. swla
    swla
    Selling off my entire Series V inventory of parts. $2000obo. Stock hood, LAT replica Tiger hood, Lt&Rt doors, Trunk Lid, Gas Tank, many more
  8. dtbaker61
    dtbaker61
    ...just never got to the Alpine, and I can't stand seeing it sit un-restored... so I've resolved to sell it. Contact me if interested.
  9. crs
    crs
    Resuming activity after few years off.
  10. nomisrw
    nomisrw
    Idling until spring
  11. nomisrw
    nomisrw
    Idling waiting for spring
  12. swla
    swla
    Selling my entire Series V inventory. Doors, hoods LAT Tiger hood, trunk lid, calipers, front cross member, badging and chrome
  13. Chazbeam
    Chazbeam
    Long Away but still kicking!! hope all are well!
  14. bkasl
    bkasl Silver Creek Sunbeam
    I also have the Fiamm horns but wanted to go back to original with the clear hooters
    Surprising little written about a rebuild.
    I had a rusty one I opened up but don’t see the contact points to clean or any way to diagnose it
    1. Silver Creek Sunbeam
      Silver Creek Sunbeam
      I can definitely respect wanting to be original. My car isn’t all original but I definitely strive to keep the period feel of it.

Paul A may have good input for rebuilding. I would think if anyone would, he would. Good luck…hope you get it.
      Oct 15, 2021
  15. kkelly225
    kkelly225
    Looking for a complete rear axel or at least a ring and pinion for my 62 series 2...
  16. bkasl
  17. RobinRob
    RobinRob
    HAPPIEST! My 1960 Alpine Series I is now in my garage. :-)
    1. Silver Creek Sunbeam likes this.
  18. BCuster
    BCuster
    I own a Series V Alpine and intend to purchase the Dan Richardson setup.. Looking for the 2.8L and the T5 in the Louisiana area.
  19. ric840147
    ric840147
    Getting back on the road.
  20. AlpineII
    AlpineII
    Back after a long absence!