1. Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. nomisrw
    nomisrw
    Idling until spring
  2. nomisrw
    nomisrw
    Idling waiting for spring
  3. swla
    swla
    Selling my entire Series V inventory. Doors, hoods LAT Tiger hood, trunk lid, calipers, front cross member, badging and chrome
  4. Chazbeam
    Chazbeam
    Long Away but still kicking!! hope all are well!
  5. bkasl
    bkasl Silver Creek Sunbeam
    I also have the Fiamm horns but wanted to go back to original with the clear hooters
    Surprising little written about a rebuild.
    I had a rusty one I opened up but don’t see the contact points to clean or any way to diagnose it
    1. Silver Creek Sunbeam
      Silver Creek Sunbeam
      I can definitely respect wanting to be original. My car isn’t all original but I definitely strive to keep the period feel of it.

Paul A may have good input for rebuilding. I would think if anyone would, he would. Good luck…hope you get it.
      Oct 15, 2021
  6. kkelly225
    kkelly225
    Looking for a complete rear axel or at least a ring and pinion for my 62 series 2...
  7. bkasl
  8. RobinRob
    RobinRob
    HAPPIEST! My 1960 Alpine Series I is now in my garage. :-)
    1. Silver Creek Sunbeam likes this.
  9. BCuster
    BCuster
    I own a Series V Alpine and intend to purchase the Dan Richardson setup.. Looking for the 2.8L and the T5 in the Louisiana area.
  10. ric840147
    ric840147
    Getting back on the road.
  11. AlpineII
    AlpineII
    Back after a long absence!
  12. Mikeflbmer
    Mikeflbmer
    account upgrade
  13. waterboy
    waterboy
    Recently have got the engine running sounds good also have paperwork to get a title also
  14. mototron
    mototron
    Drive Them , Race Them , Fix them . Do Not Sit in a Chair & Look at Them , You Will Live Longer .
  15. mototron
    mototron
    Do Not Sit in a Chair & Look at Them , You Will Live Longer .
  16. mototron
    mototron
    Drive Them , Race Them , Fix Them
  17. jbiii52111
    jbiii52111
    I'm back after 10yrs, causing more problems than fixing.
  18. Gumby
    Gumby
    In December 1975, When I turned 16, I bought my dad's 65 Series IV Sunbeam Alpine. sold it. I just bought a 64 Alpine to relive that dream.
  19. John W
    John W
    Not my Alpine. Best photo I can find of original floor mats.
  20. John W
    John W
    May 5th 2021 - Sell equities, buy an Alpine.