• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Latest activity

• Shannon Boal
    Shannon Boal reacted to JR66's post in the thread Gas Tank Repair/Sealant with Like Like.
    I didn't know where to take my tanks and I wanted to clean them myself. No holes or rust, just the black paint that was flaking off...
  • JSLoeffl
    Does anyone have a sketch showing all the locations of the carpet snap fasteners on a Series V? Installing new carpet and locations of...
  • 260Alpine
    260Alpine replied to the thread Alpine V8 conversion.
    Do a search on Fonz/Speedway column and Alladin/GM tilt column for steering mods. They both use MGB rack and pinion as do I. Rack is...
  • 260Alpine
    I have pretty much the same setup as you. Nothing wrong with an Alger as long as you don't pass it off as a real Tiger. I have found...
  • E
    El caballo replied to the thread Alpine V8 conversion.
    Hey Guys, Thanks for the input.... I completely understand the issues, problems, and benefits.... I would love to go with a V6 or even...
  • M
    Mike Armstrong reacted to alpine_64's post in the thread New Owner with Like Like.
    Yes.. pictures... Lots of them . Don't be to eager to restore everything...if it's a good survivor...carefully recomission things and...
  • alpine_64
    alpine_64 replied to the thread New Owner.
    Yes.. pictures... Lots of them . Don't be to eager to restore everything...if it's a good survivor...carefully recomission things and...
  • sunalp
    sunalp replied to the thread New Owner.
    Pictures would be great!
  • B
    Beuford replied to the thread New Owner.
    B 9406842 - I added it to the registry yesterday
  • A
    albeam replied to the thread New Owner.
    welcome Beuford, would you be able to able to tell us the what your ID tags for your series iv gt are ? albeam
  • 260Alpine
    The horseshoe shaped crossmember is what screws up the ackerman in the Tiger. Front sump pan was all they had back in the day. There are...
  • A
    Asm109 replied to the thread Alpine V8 conversion.
    Suggestions, yes. Forget the V8. It yields a go fast machine with piss poor handling. Not to mention the amount of work is eye...
  • J
    JR66 replied to the thread Gas Tank Repair/Sealant.
    I didn't know where to take my tanks and I wanted to clean them myself. No holes or rust, just the black paint that was flaking off...
  • alpine_64
    alpine_64 replied to the thread Alpine V8 conversion.
    Welcome to the forum .. You car is actually a series V ..not a series II. The car does however have the early series bumper over riders...
  • ernestovumbles
    ernestovumbles reacted to Beuford's post in the thread New Owner with Like Like.
    Fulfilled one of my teenage dreams and finally purchased an Alpine. It’s a ’64 Series IV GT with only 35K original miles on it. It sat...