• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Zenith WIP carb idle adjustment screw and spring

mint 61

Donation Time
Mine wiggled out. It's the larger of the two adjustment screws, the one higher up on the carb near the vacuum inlet. Parts 34 and 35 on the wsm diagram. Spring to, also interested in the lower idle adj.screws with the knurled thumbwheel. For some reason mine don't have the end that you can grab to adjust. I'm located near Cincy. Thanks.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Contact Al Mason near you that has a lot of Sunbeam parts. Bet he has what you need.

His handle here on the Forum is: agmason54

Last edited:

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
I might have a spare carb that needs rebuild.

Let me look tomorrow if that is OK with you. If pressed I will look tonight.

Let me know.

DanR

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Parts Wanted..../

Mint 61,

Sorry I can't find that carb! I know I have it just can't put my hand on it.:eek:

Found a SOLEX B-32PA1A/2LD65 It is complete just needs rebuilt.

I'll look some more tomorrow.

DanR

Last edited:

greenbeam

Platinum Level Sponsor
Mint61,
I'm coming late to this party, do you still need the Zenith WIP parts?

Do you need one screw, or one for each carb?

If yes, I have a few old carbs in the shed. I can look them out for you on the weekend. In the meantime, if you still need the parts, PM me with a mailing address.

Cheers,
Paul.

mototron

Donation Time
I have a set of carbs on a Manifold that Are pretty beat
They can be yours for $80 plus postage
Rocco

agmason54

Donation Time
I have the parts for free if l can lay my hands on them
Membership in the Has Beens has its privledges....
I was the guest of the greatest FUTURE HAS BEEN Beamer ever yesterday
Sir Geoffry Tedder!!!
Agm

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Sir Geoffry Tedder?

Sorry Big Al,

I do not recall knowing Sir Tedder. can you enlighten me please?

Thanks in advance,

DanR

mint 61

Donation Time
Hey all, sorry I've been absent for a few days. Good ol Al Mason gave a ring last night, he's found the missing milk jug full of carb parts and got me taken care of. A great big thanks to AGMason54 for the effort, I guess it really does pay to be a member. Thanks all for your help, I'm hoping this takes care of my "all of the sudden idle problems"

agmason54

Donation Time
Minty
Yer welcome....I store my parts in plastic milk crates not jugs.Some say 'thou shall not steal'.....Oh well.
TTFN
SunglassMan