• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Zenith Carb Tech Doc

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
Hi Guys,

After all my trouble with my carbs I am ready to share. I think I have everything sorted and I am starting to put a photo book or how to doc together. The Tech Doc will have a full breakdown of the carb and then rebuilding with a gasket set and the sync of both carbs on the car. I have the Doc have done and hope to finish it this weekend.

If it is of interest to a number of you I will post it on the Featured Articles.
Otherwise I will provide it on a need to know basis.

Now remembers I am a back yard or weekend grease monkey so I do not want to hear any grumbling.

All the best,
Andrew

lord_rootes

Donation Time
Hi Andrew,
I would definitely be interested in seeing it.
Thanks,
Alan

Hi Guys,

After all my trouble with my carbs I am ready to share. I think I have everything sorted and I am starting to put a photo book or how to doc together. The Tech Doc will have a full breakdown of the carb and then rebuilding with a gasket set and the sync of both carbs on the car. I have the Doc have done and hope to finish it this weekend.

If it is of interest to a number of you I will post it on the Featured Articles.

Now remembers I am a back yard or weekend grease monkey so I do not want to hear any grumbling.

All the best,
Andrew

norville

Donation Time
Hi Guys,

All the best,
Andrew

yes. me too

bob

jbiii52111

Bronze Level Sponsor
Yes, plesae

I have a post requesting throtle linkage info, or Pic's. I did not rebuild mine, yet, as everything on this car is in great shape, so as I'm a rookie grease monkey, my approach is don't touch it if you don't need to.

But I do need to get some parts for the throttle linkage, just need to know which one's.

jbiii

AlpineII

Donation Time
Andrew,
You can never have too much Alpine documentation. I would like a copy as well when you are ready.

Thanks,
Eddie