• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

WTD: SV rebuildable stock front end parts

kenny_ii

Donation Time
After a long discussion with the SO, the car is a go for a full redo. :D To that end, I'd like to buy good used control arms, sway bar and other major front suspension pieces. My plan is to hopefully find some for a fair price, send them out for sand blasting and powder coating and then do the front end rebuild as part of the paint job reassembly, rather than a separate operation if I take my existing stuff off for reconditioning. Rear springs and panhard stuff would also be good. I would also be willing to trade in my original parts after the restore if that interested someone. The car needs a full redo, and the target is driving it to British Cars Days here in greater Austin in late September.

Thanks,
Tim