• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

WTB some hardtop parts

norville

Donation Time
Folks, I'm looking to get some parts for my series II aluminum hardtop.

I need both rear clips that lock the top to the trunk hinges..I also need a drivers side pillar clip thing? Lastly I'm looking for all the seals, headliner and the window, but I understand I may have to get all that new.

thanks, I'm in Pa 18707

bob

Gary T

Gold Level Sponsor
Series II Hardtop Rear Hinge Brackets

I have a pair of Series II hartop rear hinge brackets for sale or trade.

Do you have some parts to trade?

Sell price is $50 including shipping. They are not mint, but good condition.

If you send me an e-mail message I can send a picture.

k.tosel@comcast.net

Let me know

Gary Tosel

norville

Donation Time
email coming Gary, I need clarification on your parts. I need the rear clip parts that are attached to the hardtop. Is that what you're selling? If so yes I want them.

bob

norville

Donation Time
Great dealings Gary. Thanks

All I need now is one side lock/mount/bracket thing. I have one is someone has a spare. If/when I get closer to finishing the hardtop. I may try to make a set from angle iron. But I prefe to get an original

thanks

bob

norville

Donation Time
Great dealings Gary. Thanks

All I need now is one side lock/mount/bracket thing. I have one is someone has a spare. If/when I get closer to finishing the hardtop. I may try to make a set from angle iron. But I prefer to get an original

thanks

bob

bump tot he top, I still need one side lock piece.

bob