• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

WTB Clutch MC aluminum cap

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Doing some routine maintenance on the Series 3 when I discovered my original clutch master cylinder cap has rusted through. Before I buy the $5 plastic replacement cap I thought I'd see if anyone has a good used original aluminum cap for sale?

agmason54

Donation Time
S3 MC cap..

Scott
I have never seen one made of anything but tin.Come see me andif you find a cap made out of aluminium Ill give it to you whilst I lieand brag about selling am unrestoredSll for six grand and stealing asweet 95%restored rebuilt SV for three large...
SlickAl
ps
That is not Finius of theFreak Brothers fumblin with my kite but mybud Louis ..

Attachments

• 2013-05-06 17.05.52.jpg
    2013-05-06 17.05.52.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 2013-04-18 19.01.12.jpg
    2013-04-18 19.01.12.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Now eing reproduced

FWIW i discovered the MG Owners Club UK has recently had these reproduced. I ordered one from a guy on eBay for $15 and it looks great. Perfect replacement for the old rusted one.