• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Wow. I have 4 of these RARE items.

tylerite3124

Platinum Level Sponsor
Rare Items for sale

One of those "very rare" rims sold for $9.99 on ebay last week so don't take out an equity loan on the 4 you have!

Rick Guest

Alpineracer8

Donation Time
Guys:

As was discussed a few weeks back in another thread, this is the same retard up in New York who thinks his Sunbeam parts are absolutely "rare" and priceless. I e-mailed him once before over a year ago just to make him aware that he was way out of line on his pricing, going so far as to citing examples of like items selling for 10% of what he wanted for his. Even though my intentions were honorable, he shot me back an e-mail, basically telling me to "get stuffed" and that I didn't know what I was talking about. So, ever since then I just sit back and watch the dumbass post his stuff on Ebay, just chuckling to myself.

I suppose it is possible that someone who's not in-the-know could jump out there and pay a big price for something of his. However, the buyer would have to be a newbie to make that mistake and, once made and discovered, would never make it again.

This guy is obviously not going away any time soon so we may as well just sit back and shake our collective heads in amazement...either that or send him a mass e-mail suggesting an Ebay name change to something like "cluelessinny." :rolleyes:

RootesRooter

Donation Time
If you look at all of his Sunbeam parts for sale, he only needs to sell two items at most at his grossly inflated opening prices to generate revenue equal to the everyday market price of all of his items combined. There's one born every minute - and once in a while they beat a path to his door.