• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Would love to, but . . .

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
I like the comment "Body is very solid. Needs floors under seats." Somehow, those two sentences don't go together for me.

alpine_64

Donation Time
It's kind of like the description of the hiedous alpine conversion in another thread, and a line that often appears in these ads:

"no room, to many projects, must go, consider interesting trade" ... if there is no room where are you putting the traded car? :rolleyes:

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
UP NORTH! I can only dream about how much salt these cars have seen!:eek:

George
I know you are not very far up North.As to salt on the roads thats why we don't drive our toys during winter.The car washes are getting rich
Heck its only -22 F this morning.No wind so its almost balmy