• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Wood Dash with Instruments & Switches on eBay.

bulldurham

Platinum Level Sponsor
Looks to be solid oak , so not original. If you have gauges you can do a lot better for a lot less.

husky drvr

Platinum Level Sponsor
I don't know, ... that tractor ammeter really raises the interest level. :rolleyes:

Negative ground tach - can't read speedo number.

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
I especially like the twin turn signals. It can be made to work, but not original.

65beam

Donation Time
Sunbeam eventually started using two lights for the turn signals. The E Bay dash has the blue light where the OD light would be .100_0344.JPG

Last edited:

RootesRooter

Donation Time
Interesting mish-mash of Series IV-V gauges. Anybody know if that no-number temp gauge was ever standard on super-late SV's?

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
I've seen those gauges and might have had one , if memory serves, but I don't believe they were
the standard gauge on an SV. It might have been a Chrysler cost cutting move using the parts
bin mentality after they decided to discontinue the Alpines and Tigers.