• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Wonderful drive today in the alpine!

RootesRacer

Donation Time
I drove about 50 miles today (no particular place) around sunny Golden Co.

Car performed flawlessly, though was running a bit rich.

socorob

Donation Time
Nice, thats what its all about. I guess in Co you have some nice mountain roads to drive on.

Mark B

Donation Time
Verrrry jealous Rich. The Peak to Peak and Apex (Golden Gate Park), were some of my favorite drives. Being a flatlander now I have to get down south about 50 miles to get any hills. They are beautiful in a very different way with rolling dappled drives and decidous forests. In about a year we're heading back to CO as my project here comes to a close, so I will re-tune for the hills and see out there. Enjoy!

Mark B

RootesRacer

Donation Time
Verrrry jealous Rich. The Peak to Peak and Apex (Golden Gate Park), were some of my favorite drives. Being a flatlander now I have to get down south about 50 miles to get any hills. They are beautiful in a very different way with rolling dappled drives and decidous forests. In about a year we're heading back to CO as my project here comes to a close, so I will re-tune for the hills and see out there. Enjoy!

Mark B
Rich?

Thats not me, I'm Jarrid.

I live minutes away from Apex though (Golden Co.).

I did a drive this evening (will the fun even end), and drove by a house in the neighborhood that has some alpines out front, knocked on the door and introduced myself. Looks like I'll be joining CATO soon.

Oh and todays antics netted me a gnarly sunburn on my forehead.

Mark B

Donation Time
My bad. Thought you were Rich V for some reason. CATO is fun and the English Motoring Conclave every year is a lot of fun. CATO always seemed to get out force for that event. In any can enjoy your drives!

Take care,

Mark B