• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Wiring Color

howard

Donation Time
Since my mechanic is rebuilding my engine as close to original as possible, he's got my WSM. I was tracing some wiring back while installing grommets, and ran across two wires that I believe go to the transmission lockout switch, but would like to confirm this. Can anyone tell me what color these wires are suppose to be? I notice that they don't really run anywhere. They just hook up to (the switch on the transmission?) and then run back to the engine bay and hook up to each other. No apparent power source.

WHAT'S IT MEAN?!? (And will Rocky and Bullwinkle save Frostbite Falls from the nefarious plot of Boris and Natasha?):eek:

Any help would be appreciated.

65beam

Donation Time
wire color

the switch you're talking about is probably the back up light switch. it is on the shift unit . the cars that i have with backup lights have green wires. one goes to the fuse block for power ,the other to the lights.