• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Wiper Delay Units

coolcat

Donation Time
Intermittent wiper delay units. I am thinking of selling all my latest design Information, diagrams, printed circuit board layout and enough parts to make up 10 or 12 units less the boards. A good deal for someone with an electronic background. Over the years I've made many improvements to my units. My circuit will work on most LBCs .65 Ford Mustangs and others .I've sold many units over the years to club members and on e-bay. I'm getting too old and can't see well enough to keep building these.

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
:)I got one of these from Cool Cat Eddie, it works like a dream in my Series IV (1725). You won't be disappointed.:D

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
Mine is for negitive ground. What do you mean you'll take it? I won't part with mine. :).
We're looking forward to the Invasion VIII, planning to get a caravan from Atlanta area.

AlpineIan

SAOCA Founder
Well... you posted it in the for sale section. I thought you were selling it? :confused:

Ed's thread was not that he is selling them, but that he is getting out of the business and wants someone to take all his design work.

bobw

Donation Time
I have purchased Ed's wiper delay unit design and parts inventory. Ed has been great to work with during the transition and has supplied more than promised. I am retired and my background is electronics, so the project is a good fit. Thanks Ed.

I have the first shipment of PC boards to build up some Alpine units. The test setup and some of the bits and pieces are still on the way so it will be a little while before I have units to sell. As soon as they are ready, I will post a new thread to the forum.

I'm looking forward to supplying a quality product to the community. Information about the delay units will also be posted to the web. Just to get started, I've posted a tech tip on wiper maintenance written by Ed at http://www.roblinphoto.com/wipers/

Bob White