• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Wipac reverse lamp parts

miket

Donation Time
Getting down to the small stuff now.

My car has the Wipac reverse lamps, but the lens are gone, and the reflectors are rusted.

I got lucky on Ebay and found the correct set that the fellow had listed as being from a Vespa.

One lens is cracked, but still usable.

So is there anyone suppling parts for these?

britbits

Donation Time
Wipac Lights

Thanks!
I have the rectangular ones-so I would like to see if there is a lens that will fit.
If not I may simply remove them and offer them for sale, as I know they are desireable.

DavidLMM

Donation Time
I couldn't find any a couple of years ago when I started looking. I set up an eBay search (Wipac 210) and found a few red ones, but no clears until recently. Now it seems they have suddenly become commonplace - got mine for <$5 shipped!

David