• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

winter

Nickodell

Donation Time
You think you've got it bad?
Switzerland2.jpg

GreanNeckStationLI.jpg

Hillman

Gold Level Sponsor
There aren't many Alpines north of me and I got my second drive today, first was 2 weeks ago. Snow is gone but -10C (+10 or 15 F). Next year I'll fix the heater.

L

Lee DeRamus saoca0404

I can understand the weather. It is 83 outside now. In just 2 or 3 weeks it will be too hot to ride around in an open car. Over 90 will be the norm until October. To make it worse, the humidity is always over 85%, even at night, and most days, around 95%.

L

Lee DeRamus saoca0404

A couple of years ago I rode in Mr. Ed's (coolcat)'s Alpines at the Chateau Elan, Georgia car show. It can really spoil a person.
Lee