• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Why I'm not making progress with my conversion!

V6 Mark

Donation Time
This is kind of an apology to my friend Jose, but also an acknowledgement that `life` gets in the way sometimes!

My Alpine still sits patiently in the garage and in the meantime I've grown a family and restored an old pram!

Attachments

• in pram.jpg
    in pram.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 43
  • Terrot finished.jpg
    Terrot finished.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 42

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Congratulations! Fortunately, the V6 will still be there when the "spare" time arrives. It can stand the absence of attention, the children can't.

First things first.

Bill

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
This is kind of an apology to my friend Jose, but also an acknowledgement that `life` gets in the way sometimes!

My Alpine still sits patiently in the garage and in the meantime I've grown a family and restored an old pram!

Family always comes first
I used to work on my cars at 5 in the morning for an hour and an hour or so when everyone was in bed at night

Love the pram.

Now you will have to paint the alpine white and have a red top when you get there