• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Who's going to Great Scott

sammaw@bellsout

Silver Level Sponsor
Me, of course:D

Come and join us. The weather should be perfect, we will have some royalty there, beauty queens, and of course, a bunch of Sunbeamers.

sd_pace

Donation Time
Allan .. me and Tom are meeting at the wafflehouse at Indian trail and 85 at 6am saturday morning you shoud cruse with us
Steve

SIVAllan

Gold Level Sponsor
Allan .. me and Tom are meeting at the wafflehouse at Indian trail and 85 at 6am saturday morning you shoud cruse with us
Steve

Ok, though 6:30 sounds more civilized! :)

I'm headed out now to road test the Airpine; but will take the SUV if needed.

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
KUDOS to Sam and Beth Maw for another wonderful event. Another great show and a great gathering of local Sunbeams. We had 10% of the show field with ten Sunbeams. The gathering of friends that you only get to see a couple of times per year is the most important thing, but the well run, great venue show is wonderful. Or as they say GREAT SCOTT! We're not sure who Scott is - I think he had a TR-4! lol

Pictures to follow!

Cheers,

sammaw@bellsout

Silver Level Sponsor
Thanks for coming guys, I wish I could have joined "Clan Sunbeam" a little bit more, abut as you know I wuz kinda busy. I need another level of show management so I can act as the CEO and get everyone else to do the work