• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Who had the sunbeam at Sebring this year

M

mschoonmaker

I watched this sunbeam (only one) at Sebring this year, went home and dragged my 67 alpine out of the garage that its been in for 30 years and now I own a bunch of parts (to be installed, after paint) and will have no more $$$. But I want to tell this story with facts and dont know the driver/owners name. Anyone got any ideas.

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Was it a red Tiger? That would be John Sybrant from Atlanta. Got any photos to post to help ID the car? Eric

M

mschoonmaker

sebring

No it was a green Alpine, it didnt look like he was trying to hard. (i would have whooped him in mine, LOL)

sunbeam74

Silver Level Sponsor
I have no idea who that could have been. Anyone else know?

The only green Alpine racing - that I know of - is on the West Coast.

Steve