• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

White Harrington?

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Going thru some files tonight I found a small file of a white Harrington on a green hill with a fence behind it. Will the owner please contact me to arrange resending it to a different email?

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
I'll post it. When I fouled the process up last year it got misplaced.

One last thing. We still need more entries. As a bonus, include a month you'd like it featured. If your picture is selected earliest entry gets the month they picked. Your birthday, anniversary of when you got the car... Etc.

June is taken.

Last edited:

jdoclogan

Platinum Level Sponsor
I've been engaged in fighting wildfires in the Northwest since June. It is a delight to breath clean air and read SAOCA forum threads again. Yes, the Moonstone white Harrington Le Mans would be mine.

Attachments

• Harrington Le Mans.jpg
    Harrington Le Mans.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 33

napa 1

Donation Time
Where are you located Jerry? I'm just a few miles from the Valley Fire in Northern California.

jdoclogan

Platinum Level Sponsor
Washington State - the company my youngest son and I own has been on 14 major fires since June 19th. Most of our water trucks have been out for 50+ days. Cool weather with some wet has helped our current efforts. I'm saddened by the recent loss of lives and significant property damage in your neck of the woods. I wish safe incident operations and engagement for all my fellow firefighters.

After two days rest, with all of our equipment returned from assignments, I'm going to take inspiration from Jan's posted Harrington Alpine painting sequence. I will go out to the shop, sit down and contemplate my next steps on the Lyrad project. Nothing better to take my mind off of life's demands than a car project.