• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

When I view threads they are upside down..

hillmanhuskyguy

Silver Level Sponsor
Meaning that the newest response is at the top.
If there's multiple pages, the first original post is on the last page.
This must be a FNG question but how do I change ity so I see the original or oldest post first?

Thanks!
Cris

wipeout

Donation Time
Go to User CP... then tick Edit Options...then scroll down and find Thread Display Option...in the small box Thread Display Mode...choose your preference....save and close... go back the the forum / refresh and it should list it the way you want....

unless the admins have it locked.

;)

Ken Ellis

Donation Time
The link is about half an inch below the big red "S" at the upper left hand corner of the forum screen.

When you make your changes, be sure to scroll down to the bottom of that page to save them.

Ken