• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Wheel center inserts

Jaars

Gold Level Sponsor
Does anybody have some, or know who made Panasport wheel inserts. Aluminum 2 3/16 dia and 3 3/16 thick with a stylised Tiger head, which has a red eye. I do need one or more. IMG_4063.jpeg

Last edited:

alpine_64

Donation Time
Does anybody have some, or know who made minilite wheel inserts. Aluminum 2 3/16 dia and 3 3/16 thick with a stylised Tiger head, which has a red eye. I do need one or more. View attachment 31682
Robert...nice to see you posting
These are the LAT 9 caps that were made a few years back to replace the wheel centres that were cut off by tyre shops to balance the original LAT wheels.

A guy made some center caps to replace them and also did some in sizes for panasprt wheels.

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
I sent an email to Robert and the guy who made these caps years ago. Will let all know if he still makes them!