• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Wheel Bearings

Silver Creek Sunbeam

Gold Level Sponsor
Good Afternoon Sunbeamers...

I wanted to see if anyone could provide modern part numbers for the inner and outer Front Wheel Bearings for my Series V.

I know they are available from the Sunbeam parts houses but I was looking to just pick them up locally. I will need a number that they can look up to do that, as Sunbeam is not on the tip of the tongue or the front of the mind of most NAPA, Autozone, Advance, etc employees. Lol

Any guidance is as always appreciated.

Tom H

Platinum Level Sponsor
Interesting that the website says "does not fit your vehicle" when I specify 1966 Sunbeam Alpine. But maybe they just don't have that connection in their system any more.

Tim R

Silver Level Sponsor
The Timken bearings come complete with inner and outer races but are difficult to locate as they are scarce. when dealers have Timkens they typically add £50 to the list price compered to a standard bearing set.

Tim R

65beam

Donation Time
FYI,
Oreilly Auto stocks the A2 which is the same as A21 @ a cost of less than $7.00 including the race. The other bearing , BR21 has to come from the warehouse. If they stock them I'm sure other stores have them since they all use the same suppliers.