• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

whats it really worth

baldy

Donation Time
have my car for sale on ebay, any interest, give me a call 802-236-4398 have a good one thanks baldy- joe

Jim E

Donation Time
Good question. Looks like a very nice Alpine hardly ever see one that has not been messed with and do not think I have ever seen one with the rubber mats still in it. Does it also have the tool roll? if so I would add that to the auction and maybe a picture. I take it the car is non-OD. In a good economy I could see this car going for 12k right now who knows it maybe hard to sell at 8k. They are only original once and you cannot restore one to original, to me this is a special car and woud like to see someone do a very complee photo documenttation of it. Good luck on selling and I really hope it ends up with someone who does not restore it