• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

whats it really worth

baldy

Donation Time
hi all, bought a67 sunbeam alpine 4cyl. from my wifes friends father a little over a year ago. had to go to ohio to pick it up, saw pictures of it before i left of course. car looked nice, got there and it was all covered in blankets in his heated garage.he then told me it had been sitting there for over 30 yrs. all org. had title, tires were flat from sitting so long. has 14800 miles on it. just alittle over 15 now of course ,car is in very good shape. i did have to put tires,repair kits, brakes, servo,alot of small rubber gasket ps.and water pump. etc. but any way the car rides and drives like anew one. hate to have to sell it.but iam a builder that lives in vt. and building is not that great right now.so iam thinking of it. so my ? is from some honest people out there whats it really worth? car is red conv. with tonu cover. thanks baldy

64beam

Donation Time
Hi,

It is a shame that you can't hang on to it, it sounds like you have a nice Alpine there. With that amount of miles and being in original condition in very good condition, I would seriously ask for US$15,000. There would not be many Alpines with that amount of miles on it. If you are able to post some pictures, it would give us a better opinion on the price and any other parts eg. hardtop, etc.

Regards, Robin.

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
You might want to post some pictures and the VIN. The Club keeps track of the Alpines and their condition in the registry. Sounds like his one was off the grid for a while.