• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

What Is It?

Pete S.

Bronze Level Sponsor
Saw this on the road today in St.Pete, Fl. Can anyone identify it?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 92

Pete S.

Bronze Level Sponsor
I took it. I have this not so good image taken in my rear view mirror.

Attachments

• c2.JPG
    c2.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 69

belmateo

Gold Level Sponsor
This is the closest thing I could find on the net. The lights, gas cap and body lines are pretty close.
Lancia Flaminia Zagato Sport
what is it.jpg what is it 2.jpg

Pete S.

Bronze Level Sponsor
I cleaned up one of the photos. Maybe the name on the tag lamp will ring a bell for someone?

Attachments

• c3.JPG
    c3.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 44

alpine_64

Donation Time
Its def a italian or french coach built body. Im positive ive read an article on the actaul car that the photo is of in one of the UK classic mags.. But its just not coming to me. Its not a zagato body as its roof profile is to rounded.

Its not an fiat octo vou as too tall,.... This will drive me crazy... Where is my magazine library when needed. .

Pete S.

Bronze Level Sponsor
Thanks all. I suppose I should have flagged the guy down and asked. The most common question I get when I take the Sunbeam out is "What is it?".

mikephillips

Donation Time
I did go onto the Florida site and tried to look it up. No listing found, probably because as noted it is expired and I bet they only show valid registrations.

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
May be from imported from France due to the yaller headlights....but built to UK specs.

Greggers

SAOCA Vice President
Platinum Level Sponsor
After more internet sleuthing work than I'm willing to admit to...

Salmson 2300 sport