• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

What happened?

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
I just opend the Forum and all the discussions go from earliest to latest rather than most recent entries being at the top. I made no adjustments prior. Anyone else have this happen or how do I correct?

Also, I noticed my postings count isn't changing. Who did I annoy? It's a plot against me, I'm sure. Why does this always happen to meeeeeee? Whah!

husky drvr

Platinum Level Sponsor
Nick,

Try your "User CP" on link "Edit Options" to change how the threads are displayed. No idea about post count.

Good luck,

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Thanks Don. That was weird. I went to the location you mentioned, and the setting was "Newest First" but I changed it then changed it back. Everything's fine now. Weird. Must be Lucas.....