• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

West Coast Invasion 2018

bing

Donation Time
David, good to hear from you. Would like to hear from the others, Kevin Geoff.........And where are the southern Cal. people, with the exception of Jim. Last year we had more people from out of state than from SoCal.

seriesIIIgt

Platinum Level Sponsor
Bing
If no one from Southern California wants to come back to Cambria we could move farther up the coast.
I know that we have to get a place picked soon because hotels get booked up.
I have no problem going back to Cambria there always new adventures
I am in
Thanks Geoff

bing

Donation Time
Thank you, Geoff. Hello Jim Jordan. Do you have any influence with the SoCal people? I would think there would be more Sunbeam owners there than in NorCal. If you are familiar with any of them, could you poll them to determine if there is any interest in this rendezvous? We appreciate your help.
Bing

bing

Donation Time
Greetings Earthlings,
I will make arrangements next week for the third weekend of May 2019 at the Bluebird Inn, Cambria. I will post pricing for rooms and contact information. Stay tuned....

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Bing, send me your e-mail address, I have composed a list of potential Sunbeam Guys for your event.

bing

Donation Time
Greetings Sunbeamers,
WE ARE SET for 2019 West Coast Invasion, North meets South. May 18-20 in Cambria at the Bluebird Inn. I have reserved a block of rooms at the Inn and will post reservation and room information within the next few days.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Were you or I should ask have you been able to make contact with the members in the list I sent? Hope so! Let me know if you need anything else.

bing

Donation Time
I wanted to make certain that we had a time and location before approaching them. I did attempt to contact the Hillman group in N.J. to see if they have a branch in the west. I haven't heard back and I doubt that I will. I have been in touch with the editor of the newsletter for the Pacific Tiger club who offered to publicise the event in their news letter.

bing

Donation Time
Calling All Cars, Calling All Cars! West Coast Invasion, North Meets South, May 17-19. Bluebird Inn , Cambria, Ca. We have a block of rooms reserved.:
Standard queen - $ 119
Standard king $ 129
Delux king $165
Delux 2 queen $175
1 bed suite $ 189, plus tax for all rooms.
The phone # for the Bluebird is 805 927 4634. Please reference the Sunbeam Car Club. The rooms will be held until 30 days prior to the event. The itinerary will be posted prior to the event. All suggestions are welcome, although I can tell you WINE is on the list
RIDE ON, RIDE ON!

bing

Donation Time
Good news! Five rooms have already been reserved by our members at the Bluebird Inn. Ride On!