• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

West Coast car haulers?

joel harris

Donation Time
Gents,

This is Joel in Saratoga Calf.
Does anyone know of or have any experience with car haulers on the West Coast? I need to move a Sunbeam from Riverside to the S.F. Bay area and am having trouble doing it myself. I am almost ready to hire it out and get it handled. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Joel

gordonra

Donation Time
Gents,

This is Joel in Saratoga Calf.
Does anyone know of or have any experience with car haulers on the West Coast? I need to move a Sunbeam from Riverside to the S.F. Bay area and am having trouble doing it myself. I am almost ready to hire it out and get it handled. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Joel

Is it driveable? Maybe you could get someone to drive it up there and fly back.
You wouldn't be talking about a green Tiger would you?

Rich