• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Welcome newest chapter

jack Bacon

Silver Level Sponsor
Hope to hear from everyone in the Upper Midwest area. There are currently 72 Sunbeam owners in the Upper Midwest Chapter serving Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, North and South Dakota. Please visit our website to keep posted on events in our area http://www.midwestsunbeams.org/.

That number took some detective work! I got names off the rosters of SAOCA, TEAE, CAT, STOA, etc. I also found the club roster from the original Midwest Sunbeam Registry established in 1982. The club has disbanded by 1990 but by calling everyone on the roster I was able to find 12 people who still had their cars. To my surprise, two of those people live ten minutes away!

It was really interesting hearing all the Sunbeam stories those people had. One guy taked my arm off for 45 minutes! Smoky Jenson had over 50 Alpines over the years but now is done to one. I was hoping maybe to find some abandoned Alpines buried in garages but found only the 1952 Talbot Convertible.

With plenty of promotion and getting those cars on the road more often, I am hoping more and more people will discover the Sunbeam Marque.

Best regards