• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Weber for sale

Pumpkin

Donation Time
I have a good re-build able 32-36 Weber for sale. A few years ago I replaced it with a new one I got for a good price. No header or adapter plate.
It did run the 1725 great before I changed it out.

I would like to get 125.00 for it plus shipping.

MAY BE SOLD ??

Also I have a set of 150 CD's may be for parts or might be re-build able. 25.00 plus shipping.
A series 1 2, radiator good condition 25.00 plus shipping.

An original front license plate carrier with hinged 20.00 plus shipping.

MAY BE SOLD

A very good 7/8 " tagged torsion bar 75.00 plus shipping . By tagged I mean it has the original brass ID tag still attached.

MAY BE SOLD
Some odd things I'll have to dig through too. Side window gears and ??:confused:
I will be starting to delete my stuff out of the garage this winter and next year.

HAD three people email.
Thanks
I take Pay Pal
Thanks
Chuck

Pumpkin

Donation Time
The Weber and the license plate bracket are gone.
:D
I also have in very good condition a tonneau cover, black . All snaps and zipper are good. This is for a Series ll. $250.00.

Don't need it..

I installed a roll bar and had one custom made to fit it.

Thanks
Chuck