• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

washer fluid bottles

65beam

Donation Time
rick at sunbeam specialties has new washer fluid bottles and lids for the alpines .he had them made .i just ordered one for my harrington.

mikephillips

Donation Time
I would expect he's had the Rootes ones made rather than the other 2 styles. I know that project has been in the works for probably a dozen years now because I saw a prototype he brought to a United once.

65beam

Donation Time
washer bottle

mike,
i should have the bottle in a couple of days. i'll let you know what they look like.
bob

65beam

Donation Time
washer bottle

mike,

the new bottle was delivered today.it has the rootes logo just like the original.the only difference is that it is white and has not turned yellow yet!
bob

alpine_64

Donation Time
damn,

and to think i finally bought an original yellowed one 2 weeks ago! whats the damage on a repro one?

65beam

Donation Time
washer bottle

rick's selling price is 24.75 plus shipping.i compared the new to an nos bottle that i have and they are identical.

alpine_64

Donation Time
thats great news, and really well priced. Does it come with cap and brass nozzle bit in the cap? Could you post a pic?

alpine_64

Donation Time
Thats still an amazing product at a VERY reasoanble price... good on rick.. another reson to buy from SS.. the parts we need, the way they should be at a price thats right!

64beam

Donation Time
Thats still an amazing product at a VERY reasoanble price... good on rick.. another reson to buy from SS.. the parts we need, the way they should be at a price thats right!

It is great that parts are being reproduced. Now if we can only get a few more harder to get parts made at a reasonable cost we will all be happy :) .