• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Warren Laffey Scottsdale Az

Warren Laffey

Silver Level Sponsor
Im new. I have a 66 Alpine in need of help. How do I find some other Alpine people in Phoenix, Who is a good Alpine mechanic in Arizona or LA/San Diego. Any help and I mean any help will be appreciated.
Should I put my phone. email what??

Ken Ellis

Donation Time
Cactusmasher (Jim) is in Phoenix. Very nice guy. Went to his place to pick up the engine/OD trans/rear end that's in my Alpine now. He probably knows a few other folks, both in SAOCA and not. Give him a shout on PM, or see if he passes by here.

Probably best to have your PMs ping your email privately, and I'd think hard before putting your phone number out in the wild. Not because of members here, but because of bots that harvest and re-sell that data... even more valuable if they have the link between email and phone.

Stay warm!

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
There are quite a few knowledgable Sunbeam drivers in Maricopa and Pima Counties. I think you missed the Highland Games this year but there always seemed to be some of us there every year.