• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Warning about spoof emails

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
TEAE members recently received a warning about a spoof email appearing to come from TEAE President, Jim Lindner. I have duplicated that warning below for anyone who didn't see it. TEAE doesn't believe anyone was actually hacked; Jim's email address is publicly available on the club's website, so it would be easy to spoof. All of our officers have sunbeamalpine.org email address that are shown on our homepage, so I thought it would be wise to warn everyone here, just to be safe.

While the club has the ability to send emails to all members, this is something we have only used occasionally and I cannot imagine we would ever use it to solicit donations. We would never ask for gift cards to be sent anywhere. When it doubt, check the forum: I will make certain to discuss it here any time we plan on sending out a mass email.

upload_2021-3-15_13-55-7.png