1. Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted series I , II ,III

Discussion in 'Alpine Cars and Parts Wanted' started by Superleggo, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Superleggo

Superleggo Donation Time

Hi I am looking for a series I, II or III high wing Sunbeam Alpine. I am not really looking for a car that needs work if it is powder blue with wire wheels. Otherwise would consider a project car if not a complete rust bucket!

Any offers

2. agmason54

agmason54 Donation Time

I have your choice and want to sell one car.....I do have a powder blue Sll with wires

Agm
    330 424 0236

3. P. Scofield

P. Scofield Bronze Level Sponsor

4. Lester

Lester Donation Time

Series III for sale

My numbers matching, '63 series III is for sale. I've finally decided to let her go. I have been wanting to restore it for 7 years. Sat in a pole barn, not a rust bucket but needs body work (old bondo chipping out) and new floors. A new battery and distributor and she'd be purring again. I'll get current pics together. I want this to go to an enthusiast and if it's parted out, I don't want to hear about it. I have everything for the car, along with some new rubber and roll of matching vinyl to cover panels. Good solid car needs much work. More details to come, giving you a heads up before I spread the word. There are 7 year old pics on my profile. Let me know if you're interested.
    Lester

5. P. Scofield

As a note....superego is out of the country, making sale a little more difficult for him.

6. agmason54

agmason54 Donation Time

Hey Lester
    Missed your call...could not return it.
    Later
    Albert

7. P. Scofield

Hey Al, you missed mine too! :confused: