• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

WANTED: door glass "Regulator" 1964 Left

fonz

Silver Level Sponsor
WANTED: door glass "Regulator" 1964 alpine. (with door front wing window) . rusty ok as long as it "works". thanks. shipped to 34470 ?

fonz

Silver Level Sponsor
Ok, I will make sure the regulator works and come up with a cost shipped to you.
Guy
When you get to it. would you happen to have a series 4 windshield "glass' "? I have a perfect "frame", but not Glass to put in it . Thanks

fonz

Silver Level Sponsor
cannot SEE the Condition of the GLASS in the photo. and what would SHIPPING BE from Ca To 34470 Fla ??

belmateo

Gold Level Sponsor
LOL
It is not MINE, found it on an internet search. Contact the seller with your questions please. LOL