• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Walnut Alpine Tiger Dashboard

tylerite3124

Platinum Level Sponsor
Has anyone bought the burl walnut dashboard sold on ebay by cgautowood in Norwalk, CT? Any input on fit, quality, looks etc will be much appreciated. Or if you have purchased a wooden dashboard as a replacement elsewhere and care to comment, it would be much appreciated.

Rick

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
I haven't purchased one of his dashes, but I've seen his work at many car shows.
The quality of the dash is really high and his workmanship is second to none.
I'm actually contemplating one of his dashes for the one I'm presently refinishing.

Cheers!
Steve

tylerite3124

Platinum Level Sponsor
I haven't purchased one of his dashes, but I've seen his work at many car shows.
The quality of the dash is really high and his workmanship is second to none.
I'm actually contemplating one of his dashes for the one I'm presently refinishing.

Cheers!
Steve[/QUOTE

Thanks for your input Steve.

Rick

Tim R

Silver Level Sponsor
We have bought and installed two from Alpine Innovations, quality is superb. We have not seen any of these replacement wooden dashboards supplied complete with glove boxes to fit behind the cubby door. We made our own and incorporated lights, USB chargers etc and then put a video of this on The Sunbeam Alpine Channel. Whatever you end up getting give some thought to what you want the cubby box to be like, how it will fit and what you will want in there. Tim R

BEpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
I bought my Alpine dash from Alpine Innovoations in the UK. Jerome was very helpful and the shipping was fast.
Alpine Dash 1.JPG Alpine Dash 2.JPG Alpine Dash 3.JPG