• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Voltmeter Suggestions for SV Alpine

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
I need to switch out from the Ammeter to Voltmeter and am open for any suggestions on which Voltmeter that will look similar to the Stock SV Alpine ?

Many thanks in advance,

v13311

Silver Level Sponsor
I believe that Sunbeam Specialties sells an exact copy of the original. Check out the catalog.

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
Dan you can get a new voltmeter from Jim Gislason. I got a couple of them. Manufactured in England by same company that makes Lucas products if I remember right. Jim is a really good guy. His contact is jim@island.net. I thought he had a listing for them in the parts for sale portion of the forum..regards, Pete

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor
Forum member Blackdog is the seller of voltmeters that are of the original Jaeger style.

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
I have one of Blackdog's voltmeters in my SV. It is a very close match. I think the lettering is a hair thicker, but you'd only know that if you studied them closely.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Bought one of Jim's Volt meter gauges this morning. Will let you know what I think of it soon! Also plan to purchase one of his Temp gauges with the Fahrenheit dial..... Don't like the wide span between the three numbers n the Stock (Celsius) gauge.

index.php