• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Vizard mod links

Chazbeam

Silver Level Sponsor
HI guys..

It seems some of the vizard mod links are not working...
I tried in Chrome and IE and both failed to go to the files linked...the main article seems to download fine but the template link wont work...

I know web coding to some extent and sometimes this happens during web changes that end up effecting something else that was forgotten about...

Anyway thanks for all the hard work you guys do to maintain this invaluable resource..I try and make annual contributions when i can and give tech advice myself to give back in some small way....

cheers
Chaz

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor
Chaz,

Can you post the links to the content causing problems? I can probably convert the content to another format and make it available to you.

Mike

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor
I see what you mean. The "read more" link does not bring up an HTML version of the article.

And if you open the PDF version of the article, there should be some hyperlinks within the PDF, like the link to a "template", but they are not present.

I'm not sure what the issue is.

Mike

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
I have a good copy of the article and the template. Send me your email address and I'll be happy to pass them along.