• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

vintage racing in texas

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
None that I know of now!

:D But this weekend April 20th, 21st and 22nd is the big Corinthian Vintage Races at Hallett Oklahoma. If you want to talk shop and see what's happens all weekend then pack a bag, and tent and spend the weekend.

http://www.hallettracing.net/

I got a family thing so dang it I will miss Saturday my usual if the weather is nice annual day at the track. Without Andy running his Alpine it is not near as much fun :(

Donna
:D

gspd18

Donation Time
Id like to go but dont think we can make it. Hopefully I can get my car to spec soon and join cvar. Still trying to sort out how the rules apply to my car and what I can do.