• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Very Rare Optional Bonnet Mascot

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammaw@bellsout

Silver Level Sponsor
Oh, so the cops finally fingured out how to stop an Alpine. Throw in a hot babe, and BAM. red light.

(i'm sam's daughter ^^)

serIIalpine

Donation Time
The sad fact is she had a small decorative buckle on the front of her drawers and scratched his hood.

The romance did not last long.

Eric
'62 serII

sammaw@bellsout

Silver Level Sponsor
While most hunters would be disappointed in not getting a big buck, Lester was quite proud of his 2 point doe.

(Scott, its all your fault, starting a t-shirt contest and all)

atallamcs

Donation Time
hood ornament

Actually, if you look carefully, she is admiring the chrome hood motif on the car. In fact without one of those silver adornments, this will rarely happen. I come out to my Harrington and find woman all over it, similar to this, touching the slice of chrome down the middle of the hood. This is a problem, do not install that piece unless you are up for the public display.
Bill

howard

Donation Time
Exclusive photo showing that Marilyn Monroe would do anything to get a closer look at an Alpine. (You should sell it to the Enquirer!)

Jeb Stuart

Platinum Level Sponsor
"Rootes clever attempt to meet the new Federal Bumper Standard was a failure however it did received rave reviews".

Is that Terry Thomas behind the wheel?

Jim E

Donation Time
I like the little known trunk ornament thing myself

Attachments

• V8 Alpine.jpg
    V8 Alpine.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 60

husky drvr

Platinum Level Sponsor
Darlin', It's not gonna start and I'm tired of pushing.

You're just going to have to get out and use that special crank your always bragging about.

( engine starting hand crank for you people with minds on a different track )

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.