• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Various Rootes cars 4 sale, Yackandandah

lemansvk

Donation Time
Yackandandah is in Northern Victoria, Australia. I have received information about several Humbers and Hillmans for sale there (including a Humber Vogue 3 with an alloy head motor suitable for an Alpine). Most of the cars have been left out in the open and are probably best for parts. However there is one Mk Humber Hawk (blue one) that has been shedded and is probably worth restoring. There are some pics at this page:
http://s122.photobucket.com/albums/o262/sunalp63/Yackandandah/

I believe he wants $1500 for the shedded Hawk, $100 for any of the parts cars. If interested, please call Victor (not me) on 02 60271511

64beam

Donation Time
Yackandandah is in Northern Victoria, Australia. I have received information about several Humbers and Hillmans for sale there (including a Humber Vogue 3 with an alloy head motor suitable for an Alpine). Most of the cars have been left out in the open and are probably best for parts. However there is one Mk Humber Hawk (blue one) that has been shedded and is probably worth restoring. There are some pics at this page:
http://s122.photobucket.com/albums/o262/sunalp63/Yackandandah/

I believe he wants $1500 for the shedded Hawk, $100 for any of the parts cars. If interested, please call Victor (not me) on 02 60271511

Knowing that area there may be a good possibility that rust hasn't hit them too badly, so anyone after parts may be pleasantly surprised what they may find.