• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Valve seals

bobbo

Gold Level Sponsor
does anyone know the part # or source for the O rings used for the valve seal in the 1725?
Bob

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
They usually come with the head gasket kit - not sure there is an independent number. However, have you considered installing top-hats instead? They'll work longer and better than the o-rings. I posted about it on one of these threads recently.

bobbo

Gold Level Sponsor
I'll be getting the gaskets etc. from Curt at Classic Sunbeam, so I'll send him an e-mail to see if they are included.
Will check your post on top hats.
thanks Bob

sunny67

Silver Level Sponsor
They usually come with the head gasket kit - not sure there is an independent number. However, have you considered installing top-hats instead? They'll work longer and better than the o-rings. I posted about it on one of these threads recently.

I’m trying to find your post on top-hats but having no luck. Can you repeat or point me on the right direction?