• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

V6 pull slave

Jim E

Donation Time
Had a request for a picture of the pull slave and the area of the bell that needs ground off. hope this does it, oh and Crash I found the brackets now if I can find your phone number..

Attachments

• pullslave on engine 2.jpg
    pullslave on engine 2.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 77

jzuk7

Donation Time
slave cylinder

Had a request for a picture of the pull slave and the area of the bell that needs ground off. hope this does it, oh and Crash I found the brackets now if I can find your phone number..

Jim,

I can't remember if the slave cylinder brackets will be included on the v6 kits. If not, do you sell these or how can I get one?

Is the conversion articles still posted somewhere?

Thanks,

Joel

Jim E

Donation Time
I am not sure if the brackets come with the kit now, thinking they do but if not I can supply brackets

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
The kit should contain the slave cylinder bracket. The fabricator is supposed to include it, but we will see.

Jose :)

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Hi Jim,

I want to ask you a question about the slave cylinder. Do you know what the I.D. of the slave cylinder and the I.D. of the master cylinder you are using?

Jose :)