• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

V6 Badges - Time to place your orders!

Which V6 badge do you want to order?

• Total voters

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Votes are still coming in (so far, 34 people have voted!), with the final count 10 for Rootes V6 and 14 for Sunbeam V6. Nothing else got more than three votes. Rick is going to send invoices via PayPal to anyone who wants to buy a set (I am sure he'd be happy to sell more or less than 3 to anyone who was interested at $12 each) of either of the "winners" or a custom set at $15/badge. I've set up the poll to allow voters names to be seen, so consider this poll a purchase order and only vote if you want to receive a bill from Rick! I've also allowed you to check more than one of the boxes, in case you want more than one kind of badge.

Just a reminder: the price goes to $15 each of we don't get orders for at least 20 of any one badge.

Hillman

Gold Level Sponsor
I like it, everyone agrees with me. So far 100% for "Rootes V6"". Oooppps, only one vote:(.

FWIW, I'm with Jose on the "6" inside the "V" but I'll take what's offered.

Al

dmich2

Donation Time
Sunbeam V6 set for me. Getting Sweet Pea repainted for the Invasion , so new badges will be a plus.

Dennis

chris

Donation Time
I like it, everyone agrees with me. So far 100% for "Rootes V6"". Oooppps, only one vote:(.

FWIW, I'm with Jose on the "6" inside the "V" but I'll take what's offered.

Al

I've Got a badge like that, here is a photo.

Attachments

• car show 029.jpg
    car show 029.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 82

SDuncan

Donation Time
Well, I have thrown my name into the hat. I picked up a Mutt II engine yesterday and it seems I have started a collection of parts, so I had better get into the action.

I do like that badge with the "6" inside the "V". I think that is the style I would want to see.

TomKidd

Donation Time
V6 Badge

Consider this my order. I'm good with either Rootes and v6 or Sunbeam with v6. Or the 6 inside the v, whatever is the most popular choice. My thanks in advance for Rick to do this!

birdfan56

Platinum Level Sponsor
I was going to go with a V6 emblem from another manufacturer (toyota) but I would like a set of the "sunbeam V6" . kevin

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
V6 Badge

This is great! My friend and I were just discussing how we were going to make up badges, and this happens! Please place my order for the Rootes V6
badges (3)
Cheers!
Steve Shuttleton

bulldurham

Platinum Level Sponsor
v6 badges

Scribe a set of " Rootes V6 " for me. If they are made w/ the 6 inside the V that will be ok as well.
Thanks to the guys who put this together.

foghorn14

Donation Time
Order

I would like to place my order for one set of a Sunbeam V6 (with the 6 inside the V if possible)

Thanks,
Thane

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
I think we almost done and have enough confirmed orders to go with both the Rootes V6 and the Sunbeam V6 badges. But, several have said that they would prefer to have the "6" inside of the "V", instead of a straight "V6". Before going to production, we need to know if everyone wants it that way or not. This gets complicated quickly, so to make this discussion a little easier, let's start referring to these as the "inside" option vs. the "straight" option.

Lets just start with the group that wants the "Rootes V6" badge. I know some of you would prefer the inside option, but would go either way. What I need to know is what the group prefers. We have four possibilities:

• I prefer the inside badge, but would take whatever the group decides.
  • I only want the badge if it is the inside option.
  • I prefer the straight badge, but would take whatever the group decides.
  • I only want the badge if it is the straight option.

Then, of course, we have the same 4 possibilities for the "Sunbeam V6" badge. We know who wants Rootes and who wants Sunbeam, so I can just post one last survey and be done. Well, done if almost everyone is willing to go with the group (or potentially, Rick's) decision. If not, I supposed we'll punt. If you have ordered a badge - or didn't place your order yet but intend to order - please vote in the poll.

tommyc

Donation Time
order v6 badge

not sure how this works ---new to the v6 world (still collecting parts) but would love a pair of V6 badges....tommyc

gbinckes

Silver Level Sponsor
I would like to order a set of "Rootes V6" with the "6" inside the "V" please.

And thanks again for setting this up!

Garet