• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Uwharrie Mountain’s British Car Meet – Spring 2018

Alpine Addict

Platinum Donor
Platinum Level Sponsor
The bearing is in transit but should arrive shortly according to the tracking. I will bring it to the meet

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Eric,I hope also it doesn't rain us out like last year! Made it there, Met the Good Doctor working at the entrance. And after discovering a Cancellation of the event due to rain, I turned around and headed home. Later found out that a few Guys showed up and had a great time. Missed out because I was too early arriving:eek:

George Coleman

Gold Level Sponsor
Only a few people showed up Dan, it was canceled! We hung around for an hour and then went home and beat the rain. See you this Sat. Did you ask Eric if he had any of the intake rings I can not find mine?

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Did you ask Eric if he had any of the intake rings I can not find mine?

I did ask Eric, seems I am out of luck with finding the location rings, so far!

I had a friend take a look at making some, but it seems they are a bit difficult to make. The inside of the head may be tapered a tiny bit, then the depth may be very critical for the seating?

Sure don't want to blow a seal later,

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
Dan,
I may have some. I'll look around and let you know. I probably won't be able to look until tomorrow afternoon.
Cheers!
\Steve

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Dan,
I may have some. I'll look around and let you know. I probably won't be able to look until tomorrow afternoon.
Cheers!
\Steve

Steve, that would be very nice of you..... Plenty of time here! Just can't find the ones I removed when I was taking it apart or there weren't any in the first place.

Very much appreciate any help,

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
You did real good, Don..... That is John Miller and his wife in their Series III, is it?

Pleasure meeting you in person today! Thanks for the comments too!